- Desert and Adventures
- Discovery and Family
- In Family
- In Group
- In Private
- Morocco Desert and Adventures
Leave behind you the noise of motocycles and the tormented life of the Medina of Marrakech and discover an other rythm of life during this short stay in the desert which will guide you up to Merzouga and the erg Chebbi. Merzouga is a village situated in the Moroccan desert, known by its large dunes: the larger dune of Morocco. It is the famous and a preferable place for tourists coming for a stay in a camp under the open sky of the erg Chebbi, into a nice and magic bédouin atmosphère.
|POINT OF DEPARTURE AND RETURN||Hôtels, Riad, Your Accommodation|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Departure at 07.00am|
|RETURN TIME (Estimation)||Toward 07.30pm.|
|INCLUDED IN THE PRICE||Transportation
1 Night in the Gorge of Dades
1 Night in Merzouga in Camp
Breakfasts and Diners
|NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE||Guides
Lunches and DrinksMonuments Entrrance Fees
Tips and extras unless stated
|ADDITIONAL INFORMATIONS||You’ll receive the confirmation at time of booking
Stops are programmed for photos
Points of interest :
– Visits of Kasbahs
– Nice Views in the Atlas
– Visits of Gorges
– Sunset and sunrise into the dunes
– Night under tents as a new experience
- – For Short vacations
- – Profesional driver guide
Cross the col of Tizi-n-Tichka in the Atlas mountains and enjoy the visit of the kasbah of Aït Benhaddou, classified as world heritage of UNESCO. Discover the green palm grove of Skoura until the Gorges of Dades. Visit Erissani, and change for a camels ride to regain the erg of Chebbi, and live majestic moments arround a camp fire and a berber diner.
In this tour we have 2 différents options of Accomodations :
Accomodation Comfort plus
Day 1 : Marrakech - Ait ben Haddou - Skoura - Galaa M’gouna – Boumalne Dades
- Departure from MARRAKECH ( 8am) by the ouarzazate road and crossing the Col of Tichka (2260m), in a mountains and fascinated views with a multitudes of contrasts and colors. Arrival at Ait Benhaddou, visit of the kasbah classified World Heritage by UNESCO and then continuation to Ouarzazate. After lunch (not included), the road leads us toward the palm plantation of Skoura. stop to admire the beauty of this green oasis. Departure in the direction of Galaa M’gouna the city of the roses, crossing the Berber villages, then we take the road which leads us to the Dades gorges at Boumalne. Visit of the Gorges and its gardens without forget to meet nomads and their herds of goats. we spend night at Boumalen Dades.
Day 2 : Boumalne dades - gorges de Todgha - Erfoud - Erissani - Merzouga
- After breakfast at the hotel, departure toward the Gorges of Todgha by the famous road ” Route of 1000 kasbahs” up to Tinghir. Visit the Gorges and its gardens. Then take lunch (not included) there in a local Cafe.
In the afternoon, iwe take the road of Erfoud famous for its fossilized marbles; then Errissani the holy city and a old capital of Tafilalet. After direction to Merzouga. Arrival at the start of dunes, find your cames caravan up to the bivouac dressed in the middle of the Erg Chebbi. We enjoy and admire the sunset, mint tea, dinner, animation and night under the tent (under stars) Accommodation: Camp in the desert of the Sahara (erg Chebbi).
Day 3 : Erg Chebbi – Merzouga - Ouarzazate - Marrakech
- After a morning stroll, before breakfast, to enjoy the sunrise and enjoy the magic lights that come from the Sand Dunes horizon (optional), back to the village of Merzouga by our caravan to find your driver. Take a rest in the Kasbah, a shower and breakfast (we can provide a breakfast in the camp). Departure from the desert of Merzouga to Marrakech.
(Possibility to take the road of Tazzarine and Nkob). Stop at Ouarzazate for lunch (not included), then continue by the mountains road admiring the spectacular scenery of the Atlas. Back to your Marrakech toward 7h30pm.